With the sun setting on 2010, my family has much to be thankful for, as I'm sure yours does as well. A few things my family went to, was a part of, or witnessed this year were:
- three of our children getting baptized
- meeting and getting to know many new friends, including the Brookshire's, Hoover's, Shock's, Bandy's and Bult's
- attended the Reformaiton Day Faire at Providence Church, and was able to spend time talking with Kevin Swanson, and my good friend, James McDonald
- wife and daughters attended several 'ladies teas' and received much encouragement
- my family was able to see Voddie Baucham speak at the ICHE convention, and my wife and daughters were able to personally meet Jasmine Baucham at a ladies tea as well
- camped out for the first time over Memorial Day weekend
- attended a very elegant Father and Daughter dinner in Palos Heights, IL., hosted by my friends at Christian Heritage Church of Orland Park
- our eldest daughter, Janai, began working part-time from home for my brother in the Real Estate business
- our daughter Naomi, excelled in the area of computers, making blog buttons and designing backgrounds for our families blogs
- Janai began teaching piano to her younger siblings
- I worked half the year in a new position at work
- my family was blessed with a free car from a dear family in the Lord
- my truck went over the 200k mile mark
- my family was given a free bbq grill from a good friend in the Lord
- the Lord was faithful to my family through several bouts with illness
- finally watched the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy with my older children (Smeagle liked it!)
- my family acquired two pet guinea pigs (one free, one not)
- I finally gave my wife the ceiling fan in the kitchen she'd been wanting for...let's just say a while!
- the Lord blessed the fruit of my wife's hand, and she was able to create revenue from three different online streams
- my wife and I attended my 20 year Kelvyn Park High School reunion (Go Panthers!)
- Jesus Christ reigned supreme from the throne of Heaven!
And the list could go on and on, as I'm sure yours could too. So, from the Fuentes family to yours, I hope you had a truly wonderful 2010, and I hope and pray that 2011 is an even greater year!
~Happy New Year from The Male Domain~